Dell ChangeAuditor for Active Directory Queries
ChangeAuditor for Active Directory Queries tracks, analyzes and reports on all LDAP queries in real time, translating them into simple terms and eliminating the time and complexity required for auditing.
לקבלת מחיר שלח מייל ל email@example.com
ChangeAuditor for Active Directory Queries tracks, analyzes and reports on all LDAP queries in real time, translating them into simple terms and eliminating the time and complexity required for auditing. You can immediately detect queries and their results in one quick glance, determining whether you need to investigate further. Best of all, ChangeAuditor for Active Directory Queries translates the query data into the simple terms of “who, what, when, where and originating workstation," saving you the time you once spent digging for more details.
- Detailed AD queries: Identify the who, what, where, when and originating workstation for each query in simple terms, saving the administrator time normally spent digging for more details.
- Secure and signed: Identify queries against Active Directory (AD) that do not conform to your internal security policy because they are not secure or signed.
- Domain controller performance forensics: Show which users and applications are performing LDAP queries that can affect domain controller performance.
- Migration discovery process: Learn what machines need connectivity to LDAP during and after a migration.
- Real-time alerts on the move: Receive email and mobile alerts regarding critical changes and patterns, enabling you to respond faster to threats even while you're not on site.
- Event timeline: View, highlight and filter change events and the relation of other events over the course of time in chronological order across your Microsoft® Windows® environment for better understanding and forensic analysis of those events and trends.
- Related searches: Instantly get all information on the change you're viewing and all related events—with a single click—such as what other changes came from specific users and workstations, eliminating additional guesswork and unknown security concerns.
- High-performance auditing engine: Eliminate auditing limitations and capture change information without the need for native audit logs, resulting in faster results and significant savings of storage resources.
- Auditor-ready reporting: Generate comprehensive reports for best practices and regulatory compliance mandates for SOX, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, FISMA, GLBA and more.
- Web-based access and dashboard reporting: Search from anywhere using a web browser and create targeted dashboard reports to provide upper management and auditors with access to the information they need without having to understand architecture or administration.