Dell ChangeAuditor for SQL Server
ChangeAuditor for SQL Server tracks, audits, reports and alerts on changes in real time, translating events into simple terms and eliminating the time and complexity required for auditing.
Sold per enabled user account. Minimum quantity: 300.
לקבלת מחיר שלח מייל ל firstname.lastname@example.org
ChangeAuditor for SQL Server tracks, audits, reports and alerts on changes to Microsoft® SQL Server® in real time, translating events into simple terms and eliminating the time and complexity required for auditing.
You will instantly know who made what change when, where and the originating workstation. You can then automatically generate intelligent, in-depth forensics for auditors and management — and reduce the risks associated with day-to-day modifications.
- At-a-glance display: Tracks user and administrator activity with detailed information including who, what, when, where, which workstation and why for change events, plus original and current values for all changes.
- Real-time alerts on the move: Sends critical change and pattern alerts to email and mobile devices to prompt immediate action, enabling you to respond faster to threats even while you're not on site.
- High-performance auditing engine: Removes auditing limitations and captures change information without the need for native audit logs, resulting in faster results and significant savings of storage resources.
- Centralized Auditing: Provides the ability to manage, monitor and audit all Microsoft® SQL Server® changes from a single location, which streamlines management of multiple servers and locations to a single, easy-to-use console.
- Auditor-ready reporting: Generates comprehensive reports for best practices and regulatory compliance mandates for SOX, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, FISMA, GLBA and more.
- Role-based access: Configures access so auditors can run searches and reports without making any configuration changes to the application, and without requiring the assistance and time of the administrator.
- Event timeline: Enables the viewing, highlighting and filtering of change events and the relation of other events over the course of time in chronological order across your Windows environment for better understanding and forensic analysis of those events and trends.
- Related searches: Provides instant, one-click access to all information on the change you're viewing and all related events, such as what other changes came from specific users and workstations, eliminating additional guesswork and unknown security concerns.
- Web-based access with dashboard reporting: Searches from anywhere using a web browser and creates targeted dashboard reports to provide upper management and auditors with access to the information they need without having to understand architecture or administration.