Benefits of Dynamic .NET TWAIN
Wide device support
Both WinForm and WPF are supported. With the component, you can fully:
- - Acquire images from scanners and any other TWAIN compliant devices.
- - Capture images from UVC and WIA compliant webcams.
Cool Add-ons for your Choice
- - Annotation: Supports text, rectangle, line and eclipse to annotate your images.
- - Barcode Reader: Reads 1D&2D barcode binaries from your documents.
- - Optical Character Recognition: Recognizes your documents and converts them to searchable PDF/text files. Different languages including Asian languages and Arabic are supported.
- - Demo Applications: Scan & Edit & Save images; Barcode Reading Demo; Annotation; Webcam etc.
- - Basic Samples included in the trial installer package: Scan & Save; WinForms & WPF; PDFManipulator; SetImageLayout; ViewAndEditImage etc.
Save development time and cost
Greatly reduced development time. TWAIN and Webcam are special areas which need special expertise and knowledge. With Dynamic .NET TWAIN, most applications can be done with several lines of code for image capture from scanners/webcams and keep you from reading through the obscure and long-winded specifications and coding from scratch.
Excellent customer service
- - Responsive to your feature requests.
- - Real-time technical support.
Dynamic .NET TWAIN Features
- - Supports loading images (BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, multi-page TIFF, PDF and multi-page PDF formats) from local disk, FTP site, HTTP site and database.
- - Supports BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF image decoding with the most comprehensive set of .NET imaging components.
- - Supports advanced image editing features, including Rotate, Flip, Mirror, Crop, Erase, and etc.
- - Supports zoom in/out.
- - Supports annotation.
- - Supports managing scanned images by its GUID (Globally Unique Identifier).
Save & Upload / Download
- - Supports reading/writing images with stream.
- - Supports saving acquired images to local disk, web server and database in BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF multi-page TIFF, PDF and multi-page PDF formats.
- - Supports RLE, G3/G4, LZW, PackBits TIFF compression.
- - Supports uploading and downloading with HTTPS.
- - Supports BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF image encoding with the most comprehensive set of .NET imaging components.
- - Supports appending newly acquired images to TIFF documents.
- - Supports Xcopy deployment.
- - Royalty-free runtime distribution.